How do I schedule my tattoo appointment?
- To schedule an appointment for your tattoo, you can call us at (613) 531-3897, or send an email to email@example.com.
- We set up a consultation so you can come to the shop, meet with your artist and discuss your ideas for your tattoo. When your consult is complete, we book in your tattoo appointment.
- A $100 deposit is taken to book in any tattoo appointments.
How does the tattoo deposit work?
- In order to book your tattoo appointment you must leave a $100 non-refundable deposit.
- This will secure your spot in the schedule and insure you show up for your appointment.
- When you get your tattoo done, the price of the deposit is subtracted from the total cost of the tattoo.
- Need to reschedule? No problem. Give us at least 48 hours notice to ensure you do not lose your deposit.
Do I need a tattoo consult?
- We prefer to do consultations for all appointments as they provide the opportunity for you to meet with your artist and discuss your ideas face to face.
- It provides the artist with a more clear idea of what you’re looking for, as well as size and location of the tattoo. At your consult we can discuss estimates for time and pricing.
- Please note all quotes are an estimate only, as several factors can influence how long your tattoo will take to complete.
- All consultations are free, and you are not obligated to book an appointment after your consult is complete.
- Are you from out of town? No problem! Just let us know and we can do your consult via email.
What should I bring with me for my tattoo appointment?
- If you’re coming for your consult, you can bring any reference photos that might help give your artist a better idea of what you’d like to have done.
- If you are looking to get a portrait tattoo, please bring any clear photographs with you – remember, your portrait tattoo can only look as good as the photo it is based off of!
- If it’s your tattoo day, you can bring some snacks and something to drink. Make sure you wear comfortable clothes.
How much will my tattoo cost?
- Pricing varies based on the size, location, and amount of detail within the piece.
- The best way to get an estimate of how much your tattoo will cost is to come in for a consultation.
How long will it take to for my tattoo to heal?
- Generally your tattoo will heal within 2-3 weeks.
- You can expect your tattoo to peel and begin to flake off after about 1 week.
- Itching is normal and can be alleviated by applying a very thin layer of moisturizer, but NEVER pick or scratch your healing tattoo.
- Avoid sun exposure and submerging your tattoo under water while it is healing.
- Please don’t hesitate to call us the shop at (613) 531-3897 if you have ANY questions during your healing process – we want your tattoo to heal well just as much as you do!
Do you take walk-ins?
- We mostly operate on a by-appointment basis, but we do take walk-ins when time permits!
How old do I have to be to get a tattoo?
- You must be 18 years of age to get a tattoo.
Does it hurt when you get a tattoo?
- Pain is relative and fluctuates from person to person.
- The best thing you can do to alleviate pain is to get a good nights sleep and make sure you’ve eaten prior to your appointment.