Take care of your new tattoo by following these simple steps to below to ensure your new tattoo is well taken care of.
- Remove bandages within 4-6 hours and wash with with clean hands using an unscented soap and water. Do not use a washcloth or loofah.
- Wash your tattoo 2-3 times daily until it has healed (2-3 weeks).
- Allow 10-15 minutes for the tattoo to air dry before applying an unscented moisturizer as needed. *Be sure to only use a minimal amount of moisturizer*
- DO NOT pick or scratch any scabbing/flaking, allow it to fall off on its own.
- DO NOT expose your tattoo to sun.
- DO NOT submerge your new tattoo in water, enter a swimming pool, hot tub, bathtub, lake, or any other unclean environment during the healing process.
- Avoid strenuous work-outs until your tattoo has healed. Wear clean, loose fitting clothing to avoid any irritation.
- In the event of infection or allergic reaction please consult your doctor.
- If you have any questions, always feel free to reach out to us for any questions you may have.